ECHOMAP™ UHD 74cv US Offshore g3 with GT24UHD-TM Transducer
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD 74cv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist. The included GT24 transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, so you get a crystal-clear image of what is below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. This combo comes preloaded with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD 74cv is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Includes GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts with integrated Navionics® data
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
This chartplotter comes with a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Force™ Trolling Motor Capability
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 74cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT24UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- Included Transducer: GT24
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 6.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759241506