ECHOMAP™ UHD2 5" Ice Fishing Bundle with ECHOMAP™ UHD2 53cv & Dual Beam-IF Transducer
GET CLEAR, HIGH-CONTRAST VIEWS ANYWHERE YOU FISH
Designed for the passionate angler, the ECHOMAP UHD2 53cv ice fishing bundle provides detailed maps and sonar, so you can transform your fishing experience.
- The sun won’t steal your screen. The bright 5” display is sunlight readable.
- You need to see what’s beneath the surface. With the included Dual Beam-IF transducer, you can.
- With the built-in flasher, you won’t lose sight of the jig or the fish it attracts.
- It’s all in the details. And with LakeVü™ g3 maps, you’ll get them all on 18,000+ lakes.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
ECHOMAP UHD2 COMBO
The portable 5” ECHOMAP UHD2 53cv ice fishing bundle is excellent on ice, and it features a glove-friendly keyed interface.
ICE FISHING TRANSDUCER
The bundle includes a high-wide Dual Beam-IF ice fishing transducer with selectable beamwidth (either 15 or 45 degrees) and provides crisp, clear fish arches with excellent target separation.
The built-in flasher provides accurate jig and fish detection as they swim into the sonar beam.
LAKEVÜ™ G3 MAPS
The unit comes preloaded with LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data, covering more than 18,000 lakes in the U.S.
You can create custom pages that combine sonar, flasher, and map on your display.
SUPPORTS SCANNING SONAR
ECHOMAP UHD2 53cv also supports ClearVü™ scanning sonar for open water. Get nearly photographic images of what’s below the surface (transducer sold separately).
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
What's In The Box?
- ECHOMAP™ UHD2 chartplotter (version depends on mapping selected)
- Dual Beam-IF transducer
- Power cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Portable fishing kit
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.