Elite FS™ 7 All-Season Pack
Bring the power of Lowrance CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, and FishReveal™ to the ice, a kayak, or a small boat with the Elite FS 7 All-Season Pack.
The Elite Fishing System (FS) combines the power of Lowrance's proven and newest fishfinding tools with a more affordable display that's easier to use and install. From ActiveTarget™ live sonar and extreme high-resolution Active Imaging™ with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan, and DownScan Imaging™ to preloaded C-MAP® Contour™+ Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
Find More Fish with Proven Lowrance Sonar
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan, and DownScan with FishReveal™. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen with FishReveal, a Lowrance exclusive that helps you easily recognize fish from the structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Target Fish Live with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real-time – with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
Find Key Fishing Areas with Contour+
Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP® Contour+ inland and coastal charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs, and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada.
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ inland and coastal charts with high resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada
- Mapping options including C-MAP®, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000®, and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
- Kit includes: Elite FS 7, carrying bag, HDI skimmer transducer, suction cup mount, ice transducer, mounting platform, power cable, 12V battery, and charger
- Screen Brightness: >1200 nits
- SD Card Storage: 1 micro SD card up to 32GB
- Ethernet Ports: 1 virtual ethernet port
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options totaling 5 years
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- GPS: 10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 16
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x Micro-C