Humminbird XP-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP In-Hull Transducer w/Temp f/SOLIX [710287-1]
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
We can ship to virtually any address in the upper 48 United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some destinations.
XP-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP In-Hull Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
In-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls. Includes built-in temperature sensor, epoxy kit and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX® 10, 12, 15 – All G2 Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- DUAL Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Pins: 14
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Speed Included: No
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1.35 lbs
- UPC: 082324053092
Owner's Manual (pdf)